Wednesday, November 4, 2015

forget me not October 2015

Ace

  • You suggested frozen pizza for dinner and I said we didn't have one.  You told me "It's in the microwave.  Vacuum.  Hallway.  Kitchen thing.  It's in the freezer in the garage!"
Mac
  • "Pick a card.  Is it an ace?"
  • "I have a great idea for a password.  All the numbers 1-100 but without the commas.  But you can only go up to 68.  I tried."  This revelation came about 6:30 in the morning.
  • When we asked what you wanted to be for Halloween you immediately said Santa Claus.  You knew what you wanted and never changed your mind.
That's one tough lookin' Santa


Romeo
  • "What the crap were you thinking, Dad?!"
  • "Daddy keeps getting the spiders and hiding them.  He hid one under my pillow!"  It was funny when you wanted to hide them for other people.
  • Another time you found a spider hidden somewhere "Really, Dad?"
  • During the pumpkin walk we asked you who you wanted to be your buddy?  Of course you chose Annette's 15 year old daughter and of course you held hands with her the entire time. 
  • During the pumpkin walk you were also pretty offended that some of the pumpkins were designed to look like someone's backside.

Star Wars Kylo Ren (the mask was for pictures only.  he refused to wear it)


Poppie

  • While watching The Princess Bride you asked "Why doesn't he just chop his head off?  Maybe because he wants to stab him in the heart."
  • You brought a ladybug in the house and I told you to take it outside.  You told me "I named it so it's adopted."
  • "Tricked you, tricked you now you gotta kiss me. . .on the lips."
  • "Is this a short cut?" No.  "It's a long cut?"
  • "I was scared.  Babycakes was scared."
  • "In real life?  Not in a movie or a show or a game or a play?"
  • Reading jokes at dinner Why did the grape stop in the middle of the road?  "To get run over!"
  • What is a zucchini's favorite sport?  "Green!"
  • I told you I was going to go get Romeo from school.  "That's fine."
  • "Let's do it on the count of 7."


Pipsqueak
  • Put the binkie in your mouth.  "No.  Yours."
  • You kept calling the dog's collar a "neck-yess"
  • You tried to open the door to go outside and said "Door locked."  No, it's not.  "Yes.  It is."
  • We have definitely entered the "terrible twos."  You have been the only one who has done it.  You are very determined and stubborn and you do not like being told that you're wrong.
  • Your lisp.  It kills me every time.
  • When we went on the pumpkin walk with Annette and her family you wanted "Nette" to hold you the whole time.  You reached for me once, and I held you for about two seconds before you lunged back to Nette's arms.
  • On the hay ride to get pumpkins you screams "Pun-kin!" every time you saw one on the ground.  You were so excited about all the "pun-kins" both on the hay ride and once we brought ours home.
    Say "Candy!"

    The whole crew- Santa Claus, Kylo Ren, Elsa, and Princess Sofia


1 comment: