Tuesday, January 12, 2016

forget me not November 2015

Mac


  • I told you to put first things first and you said, "I don't have to.  My life doesn't depend on it."
  • "So, like, 56% sure."
  • "Okay.  That is so what I was going to say."
  • "Please bless the prophets that if they have a bit of stage fright that they won't be scared so we can understand them better."
  • You are always "starving like heck" and once "Romeo started kicking me like heck."



Romeo

  • While we were watching Tangled you asked what a smolder is and I said it's a look to get someone to like you.  You followed that up with "Did Daddy do that to you?"
  • I found your initials of one of my bread pans and I asked all you kids who did it.  You immediately said "Not me."
  • "I wish every single day was church except for Saturday and Sunday and we went to school on those days.  Then we would learn tons at church."
  • You kept wearing Pip's hoop skirt after Halloween.
  • While playing a game you declared "Practice makes better."
  • You told Poppie "It's not a scepter.  Do you even know what scepters are?"  No.  "Then don't talk about them."

Poppie

  • "Am I a silly guinea pig?"
  • "You're so crazy that you're weird and you're making me wanna throw something at you."
  • your response after Pipsqueak said "hi" to some strangers- "She's just so weird about humans.  What's gotten into her?"
  • "So.  Whatever."  You often end a conversation topic or a sentence with this.
  • Daddy said you needed to do something and you responded with "Umm, Dad.  Can't you see I'm busy?"
  • "Can you toss me the remote?  And by that it means throw."
  • Daddy told Mac to eat some of your chips but you weren't having it.  "No they're mine and they're all special to me."
  • "Thank you for our costumes and our clothes and our shoes and for our underwear so we can change our underwear when we need to."
  • After putting on a particular sweatshirt to go play you said "I hope Leah and Soren will think I'm cute in this."
  • I asked you how'd you get there so fast?  "Because I was walking so dang fast."
  • "Mom, I think I'm magical.  The first time I was in that car with the red on it it started to go.  I just pushed a button and it started to go."
  • "Rain, Rain go away.  Come back on another day. . .Hey, it's not working."
  • While looking at a book you said "blue bowl and blue calorie."  What's a calorie? "That thing right there is a calorie."  You meant celery.  It was actually a picture of chopsticks but you thought it was celery.
  • after finding the Mickey Mouse key, "We used to have a Mickey Mouse door.  It was in the basement.  It was to another world."
  • "Finders take winner."  
  • to Papa, "Feel better and I hope you're not old anymore!"
  • "Knock knock"  Who's there? "The insterruptering cow."  After you mooed and interrupted Daddy you proudly said, "That time I did it in time."

Pipsqueak

  • We tried to FaceTime with Nonnie and Papa and they didn't answer.  You were standing on the couch and kept stomping your foot saying "Papa.  Papa."
  • You love singing "ashes"and spinning around and falling down.
  • I was holding you and was talking to you but I looked away.  You put your hand on my cheek and turned my face back to look at you.
  • You have started smiling and when we look at you you crinkle your nose.
  • If I ask you what you want to wear you always choose a dress.  Then you walk over to get some "shorts" (diaper covers/bloomers).
  • I told Romeo and Poppie to go stand in corners.  You went and faced the wall too even though you weren't in trouble.
  • We got to go in to Poppie's speech class one day and you got to choose a treat at the end of it.  I asked you if you wanted some smarties (pretty much your favorite) and you said "No, thank you."
  • Are you poopy?  "No, thank you."

No comments:

Post a Comment